Vote for Nickname Vitaliser!

I know we have about twelvety Sanctus people standing in the local elections (with Sarah trouncing my least favourite party in Withington), but a shout out has to go to Lev for a strong second in Northenden, nicely bucking a negative trend for his party in Manchester.

By the way, he didn't stand under his much-used nickname of Lev. If you don't know his real name, he's the one in this table whose moniker is an anagram of "nickname vitaliser".



Hmmm... What Would Laura Think?

7 comments:

LauraHD said...

I'm really happy that Lev came 2nd... but I'd like my initials back please!

Anonymous said...

Anyone know the results for our other candidates?

LauraHD said...

Sarah (Green) beat the Tory candidate in Withington (hurray!) but not enough to win the seat (345 I think?), but not sure about Andy, Jonathan, or anyone else... Will post it if I find out.

Fat Roland said...

Full Manchester results here:
http://www.manchester.gov.uk/elections/types/local/2006.htm

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Stockport results:
http://s1.stockport.gov.uk/election2006/

Salford results:
http://www.salford.gov.uk/council/elections/results.htm

Sigh. Voted for the underdog again...
didn't know there was such a strong tory presence here though - must be all the old people.

Sarah said...

I got 340, which was 15% of the vote and half as much again as the conservative candidate. There were a few spoiled ballot papers and someone had written 'crap' in the box next to my name. Charming.